Eligible family physicians (FPs) are reminded to submit the GPSC Portal (G14070) or GPSC Locum Portal Code (G14071) at the start of the new year.
The submission of G14070 signifies that a FP is:
- Providing full-service family practice services to patients, and will continue to do so for the duration of that calendar year.
- Confirming doctor-patient relationship with existing patients through a standardized conversation or “compact”.
The submission of G14071 signifies that a FP is:
- Providing full-service family practice services to the patients of host physicians who have submitted G14070, and will continue to do so for the locum coverage.
Submitting G14070/G14071 enables FPs to be eligible to bill the following fee codes:
- G14075 GP Frailty Complex Care Planning and Management Fee
- G14076 GP Patient Telephone Management Fee
- G14077 GP Allied Care Provider Conferencing Fee
- G14078 GP Email/Text/Telephone Medical Advice Relay Fee
- G14029 GP Allied Care Provider Practice Code
Additionally, submitting G14070 on an annual basis is a requirement of the new GPSC Community Longitudinal Family Physician Payment.
To avoid billing refusals, FPs will need to bill G14070/71 as follows:
Patient Surname: Portal
First Name: GPSC
Date of Birth: January 1, 2013
ICD9 Code: 780
Click here for more details about G14070/G14071 in the GPSC Billing Guide –Portal.