The GPSC has announced patient medical home funding and will host five web-based information sessions with the intention of:
- Providing a thorough explanation of the funding application process.
- Clarifying the process and answering questions.
- Learning what types of supports divisions would value in completing the application process.
- Each division is invited to register for one of the following sessions:
- Tuesday, February 14, 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 16, 7:00 – 8:30 a.m.
- Monday, February 20, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 23, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 9, 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Once registered, you will receive an automated e-mail with a unique login link and instructions. To have login details added to your calendar, click the “add to calendar” option in the e-mail. If you prefer to register at a later date, a reminder e-mail will be sent before each meeting providing the appropriate link.
Please note: Sessional payments for these one-hour sessions will not be covered by GPSC. If this poses a challenge for any division, please let us know.
After the final session, an FAQ will be created and made accessible to divisions who were unable to attend. For further questions, please contact Michelle Briere.