A team of peer mentors, Regional Support Teams (RSTs), and panel assistants provide data-informed coaching and mentoring services directly in physicians’ practices.
Contact a PSP
Coaching and mentoring can help doctors and their teams build capacity, manage their patient panel, make the best use of EMR data, and maximize their ability to care for patients.
Doctors can rely on team members to:
- Identify needs related to office workflow and/or clinical areas of practice.
- Facilitate a plan of achievable and meaningful tasks and timelines for practice improvements (sometimes referred to as quality improvement).
- Help practices adopt the attributes of a patient medical home.
- Deliver consistent, reliable, and individualized practice supports.
- Streamline access to PSP’s tools and resources and certification and compensation benefits.
Contact a RST to learn more, or to access the following PSP data-informed in-practice supports: