The GPSC is offering a billing education webinar focused on both MSP fees and GPSC incentives that support doctors to work in team-based care environments.
All family doctors are invited to the 90-minute webinar on:
Tuesday, Nov 26 at 6pm | Register
Led by physician educators, the webinar will review:
- The GPSC Preamble and the MSC General Preamble for MSP fees
- Review of each preamble.
- Clarification on the differences, specifically as they pertain to delegation and billing for delegated acts within a primary care team.
- Why a physician would delegate.
- Delegation without billing.
- Who to delegate to.
- Delegation tasks.
- GPSC incentives that enable delegation.
- Billing for delegated acts (both GPSC and MSP fees).
- Conversations between physicians.
- Conversations between physicians and allied care provider.
- Provision of advice and seeking advice.
- GPSC incentives that pay for the various types of communication.
A schedule of upcoming billing education webinars about GPSC and select MSP fees will be made available soon.
For questions about GPSC fees, email@example.com.