The GPSC is offering a billing education webinar focused team-based care billing on:
January 21, 2020 at 6pm | Register
(The event has passsed; registration is closed)
Family physicians working in teams, including physicians who are part of primary care networks, are encouraged to participate to learn more about both MSP fees and GPSC incentives that support team-based care.
Led by physician educators, the 90-minute webinar will review:
- The GPSC Preamble and the MSC General Preamble for MSP fees
- Review of each preamble.
- Clarification on the differences, specifically as they pertain to delegation and billing for delegated acts within a primary care team.
- Why a physician would delegate.
- Delegation without billing.
- Who to delegate to.
- Delegation tasks.
- GPSC incentives that enable delegation.
- Billing for delegated acts (both GPSC and MSP fees).
- Conversations between physicians.
- Conversations between physicians and allied care provider.
- Provision of advice and seeking advice.
- GPSC incentives that pay for the various types of communication.
This session was previously offered in November 2018, and an identical session will be offered again in March.
Physicians are encouraged to join the live, scheduled webinars to receive information that is up-to-date information, advice that is relevant, and opportunities for real-time engagement. Webinars are not recorded.