Family doctors are invited to join a six-part webinar series about billing GPSC fees to:
- Increase confidence when billing GPSC incentives.
- Better understand correct billing.
- Better understand fee rules.
- Ensure comprehensive billing for all services.
All family physicians and MOAs are encouraged to join live 90-minute webinars led by physician educators to receive information that is up-to-date, advice that is relevant, and to engage in real-time discussion. Family physicians may choose to attend the content areas most relevant to their practice needs; however, content presented earlier in the series will not be repeated. Webinars are not recorded, and space is limited.
Session 1: MSP Basics – Introduction to Billing for Family Practice | Tuesday, September 15, 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. | Register
Aimed at new-to-practice family physicians, and of interest to all family physicians, this session is designed as an introduction to family practice billing and will cover content including:
- General Preamble review
- Basic billing rules
- Basic visit (00100 series)
- Complete physical (00101)
- Counseling (00120)
- Telehealth and COVID-19
- House calls
Session 2: GPSC Billing Part 1 | Tuesday, October 6, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. | Register
- GPSC Preamble overview
- GPSC Portal & Locum portal (14070, 14071)
- Overview of responsibilities for Most Responsible Provider as per GPSC Preamble
- Communicating with patients (14076, 14078, 14023)
- Conferencing about patients (14077, 14018, 13005)
- Advice to another provider (13005, 14019, 14021, 14022)
Session 3: GPSC Billing Part 2 | Tuesday, October 27, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. | Register
- Complex Care (14033, 14075)
- Chronic Disease Management (14050, 14051, 14052, 14053)
Session 4: GPSC Billing Part 3 | Thursday, November 12, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. | Register
- Prevention/Personal Health Risk Assessment (14066)
- Mental Health (14043, 14044, 14045, 14046, 14047, 14048)
- Palliative Care (14063)
- Recap of definitions and what can be done face-to-face versus non face-to-face
Session 5: GPSC Billing Part 4 | Tuesday, November 24, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. | Register
Aimed at family physicians working in teams, including family physicians who are part of primary care networks, this cumulative session reviews content covered in sessions one through four, as well as:
- Billing in Team Based Care Environments
- Delegation & Communication
Session 6: Case-Based Exercises | Wednesday, December 9, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. | Register
Participants in this session will be led through more challenging and complex family practice billing scenarios. This cumulative session includes all content covered in Sessions 1 to Session 5, including all GPSC incentives and relevant MSP fees covered to-date.
For questions about GPSC fees, contact email@example.com.