Keeping family physicians updated on the GPSC's programs and initiatives, The Update newsletter is published online and emailed directly to family doctors in BC.
- Special Edition: GPSC grant to offset costs of recruiting into team-based care practices (April 28, 2021).
- April 2021 Edition (April 14, 2021).
- Special Edition: New GPSC grant supports doctors to form group family practices (March 15, 2021).
- Special Edition: GPSC billing education webinar series. Spring 2021 (March 2, 2021).
- Special Edition: BC Care Bundle information webinar on February 2 (January 28, 2021).
- Special Edition: : New one-time payment supports family doctors to deliver new ‘care bundle’ for high risk patients (January 26, 2021).
- Special Update: BC Care Bundle for supporting high-risk patients during the COVID-19 pandemic and influenza season (January 12, 2021).
- November 2020 Edition (November 4).
- June 2020 Edition (June 8).
- Spring 2020 Edition (April 7).
- Special Edition: COVID-19: fee changes for family physicians (March 27).
- Special Edition: Message from GPSC Co-Chairs on COVID-19 (March 17).
- Winter 2020 Edition (March 9).
- Special Edition: Important changes to GPSC fees start April 1 (March 5).
- Fall 2019.
- Summer 2019.
- Winter 2019.
- Fall 2018.
- Summer 2018.
For archived issues of the GPSC newsletter, please email us.
Click here for the GPSC's 2019/20 annual report.
For archived annual reports, please email us.