GPSC 2020/21 Year-in-Review
In a year of uncertainty during the COVID-19 pandemic, the General Practice Services Committee (GPSC) successfully executed on its planned activities and unplanned efforts.
Take a look at highlights from the GPSC’s activities, outcomes, and achievements between April 2020 and March 2021 in the GPSC’s 2020/21 Year-in-Review.
For archived annual reports, please email us.
Keeping family physicians updated on the GPSC's programs and initiatives, The Update newsletter is published online and emailed directly to family doctors in BC.
|Subscribe to The Update|
- Special Edition: Family physician applications can now be pre-approved for the Group Family Practice Development Grant (May 25, 2021).
- Special Edition: CareConnect Enrolment Now Open for Family Doctors Across BC through PHSA (May 19, 2021).
- Special Edition: GPSC grant to offset costs of recruiting into team-based care practices (April 28, 2021).
- April 2021 Edition (April 14, 2021).
- Special Edition: New GPSC grant supports doctors to form group family practices (March 15, 2021).
- Special Edition: GPSC billing education webinar series. Spring 2021 (March 2, 2021).
- Special Edition: BC Care Bundle information webinar on February 2 (January 28, 2021).
- Special Edition: : New one-time payment supports family doctors to deliver new ‘care bundle’ for high risk patients (January 26, 2021).
- Special Update: BC Care Bundle for supporting high-risk patients during the COVID-19 pandemic and influenza season (January 12, 2021).
- November 2020 Edition (November 4).
- June 2020 Edition (June 8).
- Spring 2020 Edition (April 7).
- Special Edition: COVID-19: fee changes for family physicians (March 27).
- Special Edition: Message from GPSC Co-Chairs on COVID-19 (March 17).
- Winter 2020 Edition (March 9).
- Special Edition: Important changes to GPSC fees start April 1 (March 5).
- Fall 2019.
- Summer 2019.
- Winter 2019.
- Fall 2018.
- Summer 2018.
For archived issues of the GPSC newsletter, please email us.